Search

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?

         Actually, in my own opinion, the event conducted was a successful one. However, I have gathered some of points to consider that might help for the improvement of the event:

· Bus Assignments

As what I’d observed during the event, one of the things that consumed greater time was about the finding and searching of the buses assigned for us. Some of the students were on the bus they should be not and because of that there might students visited a company twice since every bus went to different destinations. In order to lessen the time consumed on finding our assigned buses and also to avoid some misconceptions, I would suggest that prior to the event, the students must be fully informed on the assignment of buses.

· Time limitations for the Companies

In regards with the company visits, I would suggest that as possible there would be a time limitation for each company that will be visited because as what I’ve noticed some companies consumed a long period of time just on advertising and presenting their company, lecturing about their History, and not about what we wanted to hear and learned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments...