Search

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blog first post

           Clap! Clap! Clap! Hurray!! Okay!.. I'm now on the mood...after deleting a number of bloGs..,surely this will last (hopefully). Well, i had a pretty hard time thinking what would be my first post! .. Hmmm...I'm still freaking out now. I have no idea what will be next. 
          Okay, i'd read some tips what would be on  my first post. And i found  out i have to describe what will be the contents of this blog. Well, i'm not pretty sure, but I guess this will contain some advices about Life's Blues direct from the Bible...( mabait na bata! =)) hehe. I find blogging to be casual, probably i'll post whatever my heart desires. So, just check out what would be my next post... hehe. Maybe next time my mind will be full...(full of bugs! hehe).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments...