Search

Friday, March 26, 2010

poem for my friends


For ITIANZ - Gratitude

Let me give them appreciation
For giving me such inspirations
My friends who light my darkest way,
Who loved me unconditionally.
Frenz is someone I turn to
when my spirit needs a lift.
Joan is someone who showed me
friendship is a gift.
Mhel is someone who taught me
how to be calm.
Axel is someone I don't have to tell,
he really love Cam.
Bigs is someone who looked out for me
In all I say and do.
Allan is someone I'm thankful
in all the Favors and Codes too.
Dianne is someone who motivates me
to continue all along
Claire is someone who makes me
feel I am belong.
Mhay is someone who showed me
a heart that does truly smile
Monique is someone who taught me
crushes are not just for a while =)
Ralph is someone who'll be there
If I need financial assistance (hehe)
Cariza is someone who taught me
money must undergo a sheet of balance =)
James is someone who showed me
laughing makes you cry
George is a friend who'll always there
until he die. =)
For Edward ,Melchur,Dwight,Pauline
Sherwin, Benj,Michael...
ex-BSITies 
And to all my friends...
Thank you!
You made the world I live
A better and happier place .

-ire. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments...